*This is not a sponsored post. I just really love Flywheel.
1. Flywheel offers “Managed” WordPress Hosting
Which, in a nutshell, means it will save you a ton of time and effort.
You won’t ever have to manually install WordPress again, or deal with any complicated backend setups. It’s all plug & play! 🔌
2. Flywheel will move your site for you, for free!
If you already have a website, and it’s hosted elsewhere, Flywheel will migrate it for you at no charge! 🤯
3. Flywheel offers White label services.
Hello, passive income. You can host your clients’ websites on your account and bill them directly, without any Flywheel branding. 🤑
4. Flywheel backs up your site(s) daily, at no additional charge.
So if you break your site (and you will at some point), you can revert it back with ease and no panicking! #peaceofmind 😌
5. Flywheel makes DNS setup + SSL Certificates easy.
You can update your domain(s) and install an SSL certificate in just a few clicks! 👌🏼
6. Flywheel offers inexpensive add-ons.
- Performance Insights 📈
Reports highlighting site performance,
areas of improvement, and actionable
- Managed Plugin Updates ✅
Automatic plugin updates every month,
with no effort on your part (or breaking
7. Flywheel offers 24/7, 365 support.
They have the best and most helpful customer support by FAR—world’s better than any other hosting company I’ve dealt with—and I’ve dealt with a lot. 😅